Saturday, February 12, 2011

food for my sensitive skin

i've sensitive skin and i've habit to try new product too :P

last trip to penang am totally forgot to use sunblock and now i got dehydrated skin n sunburn,easily :(


my dear told warned me not to change my facial product anymore :P


as i don't dare to be black like that anymore so i'll try to obey to the orders :p



and yes,this afternoon went to guardian and bought wat i need that i've survey earlier,yeay ;)


-eubos hand repair n care cream for my sensitive skin,after apply it become so soft ;)


- aloe vera 100% gel - wanted to take bananaboat but this one is non alcohol,good ;)


- sunplay highest 130spf - as recommended


- simple toner - i've been using it for a while


- loreal mineralize loose powder - easy to keep n faster to apply,coz got big brush ;)


- oil for my dehydrated n uneven skin as recommended too ;)
am so happy today and have tried it immediately.hope no more uneven skin to me ;)


what yoursssssssssssssssss :)

No comments: